Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Cake is a Trap.

One of my goals today was to write a more substantial post than I have consistently been skating by with since not long after this blog's rebirth. Sitting down in front of a real (non-touchscreen) keyboard is a definite step in the right direction. Tapping an entry out before I fall asleep every night or before rollover in the morning is fine. I'm not dedicated to interesting and engaging content every single day with this venture, but I would like there be some content from time to time.

I've been playing the Sims 4 quite a bit, as you might have guessed. I have actually uploaded a few rooms and a couple of Sims to the gallery and one of my rooms has been downloaded 20 times. I know that's nothing compared to the numbers some people are getting, but I just think it's fun that people are actually playing with my designs in their games. I'm even more tickled by the concept of other people playing with my Sims! Almost as soon as I uploaded the Sim I created for the Rags to Riches challenge, run by that fellow who makes those videos I linked last time, someone snagged her up! I like to think they used her for the challenge and I would love to see how that went. I've completed the challenge myself and it was a hoot. (This entry is just chalk full of antiquated lingo.) I'm still playing the family, though not within the rules of the challenge as it's completed. I'm just attached to them! I think I'll do something of a Legacy (though not THE Legacy --I still haven't decided if I'm going to give that a go or not.) If you have no idea what I'm talking about that's perfectly reasonable. I'd spam this post with links, but I'm tired and lazy (and I could be simming.) I will go ahead and link to the search string for my creations, though, in case you want to check them out. I'm not sure if you'll have to log in to Origin or not to see the page. Hopefully, you'll be able to find me here. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure there's a work around. I don't seem to have a profile I can link to outside of the in game version of the Gallery. You can search ResidualChaos if you're that curious and all else fails.

Alright, I've obviously got much better things to do with my time like clean the kitchen, so remember, kids, don't forget to feed your cowplant and never never take the cake (it's a trap.)



No comments:

Post a Comment