Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Back on the Horse

I thought about posting several times yesterday but I never actually did it when I was thinking about it, so it didn't get done. That's ok. It was a good streak and missing one day doesn't mean this whole project is a failure. 

This week has been a low motivation week for me. It's weeks like this that this project was conceived to combat. It's helping some, but it's a hard road. I'm not 100%, physically, for a couple of reasons and that certainly isn't helping any. 

I have been reaching my microgoals, though, even if reaching beyond them is proving difficult. Today's is laundry. I set the goal during my high productivity time last week of being caught up by this Friday. I'm not entirely sure that's still possible at this point but I'm going to throw myself at it today and see where I get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment