Tuesday, January 6, 2015

More to say... Someday.

I have a lot to say, but today is not the day.

Today I will say, simply, that my goal to clean up the bedroom and the closet was completed to a satisfactory level. Tomorrow my goal will be to take it easy so I don't over-exert myself and burn myself out. I want to be able to maintain this kind of motivation and I've learned from past experience that I will be able to for about a week straight then everything will fall apart for the next three or four before it comes again. By that time everything in my house will be cluttered and disorganized again. I am hoping that by breaking it up I can trick my brain out of that wicked cycle. That would be glorious for my mental health. A friend of mine shared an article the other day about there being a correlation between mental well-being and a cluttered environment and I didn't even read it because I know it all too well, first hand. One of the main goals with these... uh, goals, is to bring my life into better balance and bing-productiveness is not balance.

I should have much more time to write tomorrow and there are several topics I'd like to hit so we'll see which one flies off my fingers first.

No comments:

Post a Comment