Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Intention

I have a few goals today, all domestically oriented. I need to wash up and prepare the spouse's outfit for Friday first and foremost and put chicken in the crockpot for tonight. I just listened to a kind of peptalk on buddify that has me feeling pretty good despite the fact I let myself sleep in again. I really need to figure out sleep now that the spouse is sleeping downstairs for his back. We'll figure it out. Definitely need to get back into the habit of setting my daily goal/intention and holding myself to writing here once a day. I think I'm in a good place to pick that up again.  Excited for my new semi-recumbent bike that's headed this way via UPS right now. Gotta get the body healthy to get the mind healthy. I'm tired of hating myself physically as well as mentally. It's time to be the me I want to be and not the me that just happens when I don't pay attention. That me isn't very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment